Lighthouse International School Phuket
Is all about the students
At Lighthouse Education we put your children and our children first. Every baht / dollar is spent on teachers, supplies, administration, guest speakers, athletics and the future growth of the school. Profit is not removed from the school, but continues to be re-invested in the student’s education.
Too often schools put profits first, teachers second and students a distant third. The opposite is true at Lighthouse Education. We put students first, it is for our students that we exist and we do not forget that fact. We also ensure that we have a great working environment for teachers, as the well-being of teachers directly affects the life and education of our students.
At Lighthouse, we commit to:
- Emphasize excellence in teaching and learning.
Foster competencies in communication, critical thinking, information literacy, and mathematics in all programs.
- Ensure competency in scholarship, research, and professional communication in all programs where appropriate.
- Promote the synthesis of academic knowledge and a Christian worldview in order that there might be a maturing of spiritual, intellectual, social and physical value-driven behavior.
- Promote an understanding of the Western tradition and the diverse elements of cultural history, especially the importance of the individual in maintaining democratic and free market processes.
- Contribute to a knowledge and understanding of other cultures and of international events.
- Encourage a commitment to the Christian life, one of personal integrity, sensitivity to the needs of others, social responsibility.
Our International School Rawai in Phuket can be easily accessible by car or bike and has parking facilities for visitors and parents.
Phuket’s newest international school.
Globally trusted standards.
Small class sizes.